Don’t get caught up in Fake News; you can follow the South African government website https://www.gov.za/Coronavirus for all the latest updates and reports on the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Wishing everyone a very happy Workers’ Day Today, we hope you have an awesome day ahead and enjoy the public holiday.
– The Immortal Art Team
It’s 2018 and here is some food for thought to get the year started in a positive direction, 18 rules for 2018…
Dalai Lama’s eighteen rules for living
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
1. Respect for self
2. Respect for others
3. Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
Saysha of Immortal Art speaks at uMhlanga Women Achievers
The UWA is a networking organisation for women in business that meets on a monthly basis. The next meeting will be a morning meetingon Wednesday the 12thOctober at Gateway Hotel. Registration is from 7:30am and the meeting starts at 8am, ending promptly at 10:30am.
Book for the meeting via http://www.umhlangawomenachievers.co.za . or to find out more about joining Umhlanga Women Achievers please call Jeanne Vogel van der Sandt on 031 – 572 7574 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org