Corporate Identity / Logos & Branding
Immortal Art Design can assist you with your branding and establishing your corporate identity as well as freshen up your current branding with some creative and innovative ideas.
Corporate identity and branding are important for creating a presence or awareness that clients, customers recognize. You want your business to always look professional and to be easily identified. Brand awareness is of critical importance since customers will not consider your brand if they are not aware of it.
Brands typically are made up of various elements, such as:
- Name: The word or words used to identify a company, product, service, or concept.
- Logo: The visual trademark that identifies the brand.
- Tagline or Catchphrase: “The Quicker Picker Upper” is associated with Bounty paper towels. “Can you hear me now” is an important part of the Verizon brand.
- Graphics: The dynamic ribbon is a trademarked part of Coca-Cola’s brand.
- Shapes: The distinctive shapes of the Coca-Cola bottle and of the Volkswagen Beetle are trademarked elements of those brands.
- Colors: Owens-Corning is the only brand of fiberglass insulation that can be pink.
- Sounds: A unique tune or set of notes can denote a brand. NBC’s chimes are a famous example.
- Scents: The rose-jasmine-musk scent of Chanel No. 5 is trademarked.
- Tastes: Kentucky Fried Chicken has trademarked its special recipe of eleven herbs and spices for fried chicken.
- Movements: Lamborghini has trademarked the upward motion of its car doors.
- Customer relationship management