This guide takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up a new email account in Windows 10 – both the Desktop and Mobile versions.
If the Mail account is already set up, but giving errors – then refer to our Troubleshootingguide.
Replace example.com with your domain name
- Launch Windows Mail
- Add Account
- Choose Other account
- Insert your Email address and Password (forgotten passwords can be reset in konsoleH)
· Click Sign-in
- Click Sign-in repeatedly until it changes to Advanced
- Provide the Account information
· Incoming email server starts with mail. and your domain name
· Account type is IMAP4
· User name is the full email address
· Password is your mailbox password
· Outgoing (SMTP) mail server starts with smtp. and your domain name
· Tick the first 2 blocks only
· > Sign-in
- All done!
Try to send and receive. If there are any errors, refer to our Troubleshooting guide.