This guide takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up a new email account in Window Live Mail.
If the Mail account is already set up, but giving errors – then refer to our Troubleshootingguide.
Replace example.com with your domain name
3. Select Email
4. Enter the email address and password (forgotten passwords can be reset in konsoleH) > Next
5. Configure server settings:
Incoming server information:
· Server type is IMAP
· Server address starts with mail.
· Port is 143
· Authenticate using Clear text
· Logon user name is the full email address
Outgoing server information:
· Server address starts with smtp.
· Port is 587
· Requires a secure connection (SSL) is not ticked
· Requires authentication is ticked
6. Once prompted, you can complete the setup by clicking Finish.
7. If your email is still not working, please read our Troubleshooting Guide.