This guide takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up a new email account in Outlook for Mac.
If the Mail account is already set up, but giving errors – then refer to our Troubleshootingguide.
Note: This guide defaults to IMAP and No SSL.
Replace example.com with your domain name
Add an Account
Enter your account information
· Ensure that the User Name is the full email address.
· If you don’t know your password, reset it via konsoleH.
· Choose IMAP or POP according to your preference.
· Select Override default port.
IMAP port settings
· Default setup: incoming 143, outgoing 587
· If SSL is required: incoming 993, outgoing 465
POP port settings
· Default setup: incoming 110, outgoing 587
· If SSL is required: incoming 995, Outgoing 465
Settings for SMTP server
You have completed your account setup
Email still not working? Read our Troubleshooting Guide
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 668 other subscribers