This guide takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up a new email account in Outlook for Mac.
If the Mail account is already set up, but giving errors – then refer to our Troubleshootingguide.
Replace example.com with your domain name
Add an Account
Enter your account information
- Enter all the relevant details
· Ensure that the User Name is the full email address.
· If you don’t know your password, reset it via konsoleH.
· Choose IMAP or POP according to your preference.
· Select Override default port.
IMAP port settings
· Default setup: incoming 143, outgoing 587
· If SSL is required: incoming 993, outgoing 465
POP port settings
· Default setup: incoming 110, outgoing 587
· If SSL is required: incoming 995, Outgoing 465
Settings for SMTP server
- Select User Name and Password for Authentication
- Enter in your User name (full email address) and password then select OK
You have completed your account setup
- Your Outlook mail program should now be set up to send and receive mail.
Email still not working? Read our Troubleshooting Guide