This guide takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up a new email account in Windows 10 – both the Desktop and Mobile versions.
If the Mail account is already set up, but giving errors – then refer to our Troubleshootingguide.
Note: This guide defaults to IMAP and No SSL.
Replace example.com with your domain name
· Click Sign-in
· Incoming email server starts with mail. and your domain name
· Account type is IMAP4
· User name is the full email address
· Password is your mailbox password
· Outgoing (SMTP) mail server starts with smtp. and your domain name
· Tick the first 2 blocks only
· > Sign-in
Try to send and receive. If there are any errors, refer to our Troubleshooting guide.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 668 other subscribers.